Thursday, March 11, 2010

Religion and Politics

Everyone thinks their way is the only way. Most people will get into a very heated arguement and even get angry at a good friend if they have differing views.
My opinion? To each his own. If you want to see something in a certain way, then by all means... go for it. I might not agree with it, and I may let you know that. I might debate it a bit. One thing I won't do is attack you personally, treat you like you are ignorant, or get angry and spiteful towards you. I welcome differing opinions, it lets me see things from a point of view I may not have thought about and therefore makes me stronger on the subject. If you refuse to see things from another's point of view, you only limit yourself and you make yourself vulnerable to looking like you don't know what you are talking about. When it comes to these subjects, you don't want to look like you don't know what you are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment