Saturday, April 3, 2010

My morning

So, I get up at the crack of dawn for a fishing tournament. I had forgotten to get a provisional license need for the tournament, so I ran to walmart at 4:30 in the morning to get it. I then proceeded to my friend's house. On the interstate, I noticed an suv in front of me (it was far enough ahead that I could only see the tail lights) waiver back and forth and then swerve severly to the left and slam head-on into the median. I pulled over right away and called 911. The guy driving the suv stumbled out and over to my car. I managed to get him out of the road and was helping him stand while the ambulance arrived. I could only decipher that he had injured his leg from him pointing at it and groaning in pain (he was a hispanic man that didn't speak a lick of english). When the ambulance and "authorities" arrived I had to give a statement since I was the only witness.

All before 5:30 in the morning.

We easily lost the fishing tournament by the way. I managed to only catch ineligible fish and couldn't weigh a single one.

Just another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment